Leadership Meeting 4/12/13

Zymurgists of the Ozarks Leadership
Meeting Minutes

Title:   Leadership Meeting
Location:   Coffee Ethic
Date:   04/12/13

Time:  8:00pm


In attendance: Ben (Pres), Keith (VP), Ed (Secretary) Kassidy (Media Director)

Ben ordered the checks for our account and they have been received.  Ben will bring them to the next meeting and give them to Todd.



Mother’s Day at the Mothers Brewery:  May 18th 1-6pm.  Ben will contact Mothers and work out the details.  We will more than likely not be brewing due to the nature of the event.  We do need to have printed materials and brewing samples available.

Happy Birthday Springfield:  April 27th on the Square 11am-5pm, Sponsored by TAG.  TAG has reserved us a spot.  Kassidy will be brewing an extract beer.  We need volunteers to help man the booth.  Please contact Kassidy.

Big Brew Day/Zoo Family BBQ/Homebrew Store open house:  May 4th at the Homebrew Store in Ozark.  Brewers can arrive anytime after 10:00am.  Family BBQ from 3-6pm.  All members need to bring a dish.  We need volunteers to brew at the following times:

10:00am – All Grain

12:00am – Extract or All Grain (Ben)

2:00pm – Extract

We want to do this in stages so there is someone brewing all the time.


Promotional Ideas:  Kassidy will look into the prices of promotional items and T-shirts.


ZOO Flyers:  Keith will look into the price of printing this from a actual printer versus printing them at home.


Medals:  All medals have been sent out to our winners from our last competition.  Keith is looking into the price of creating a medal that is our actual logo instead of a generic medal with our name printed on it.


BJCP certification:  We will start looking into setting classes up


Banner:  Keith as approval to order a 6’x2.5 foot banner


Membership cards:  The design has been approved.  Ed is looking into adding a QR code.  This will be completed by the May meeting.


Fall Competition:  Talk with Mothers to see if they would be interested in taking the winners brew to GABF pro-am.  We need more interest in the Competition Comittee.


Hoppy St Patrick’s:  We need to follow up with Aston and find out if he is for sure taking our BOS to the GABF pro-am.


Meeting adjourned: 9:55pm

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *