At each of our membership meetings, we focus on a theme, such as a beer style or a method of brewing. Once each quarter, we also have an expanded educational portion in addition to the theme of the month.
The meeting themes and educational topics will be updated as needed in the sidebar to the left on the site, but here is a listing as of 12/30/2015 of our planned meeting topics for 2016:
- January: Using spice in beer
- February: Porters (Quarterly Education: Sanitation)
- March: Scottish/Irish Beers
- April: Wood Aged Beer
- May: Fruit Beers (Quarterly Education: Beer Clarity)
- June: IPAs
- July: Wheat/Rye Beers
- August: Belgian Beers (Quarterly Education: pH and Water Adjustments)
- September: Ciders
- October: Oktoberfest Beers
- November: Stouts (Quarterly Education: Mash Efficiency)
- December: High Gravity Beers
If you would like to volunteer to teach one of the educational portions, please contact the club at homebrewzoo [at] gmail [dot] com or speak with an officer at a membership meeting.